Another week falls and we’re moving into Labor Day.
I hope you enjoy this three day weekend.
And in other news…
- Google Play is giving away Katy Perry’s new album, Prism, to celebrate Labor Day.
- And 90% of you readers just thought this:
- But haters are gonna hate.
- Surprise! Google’s doing drones.
- Motorola is giving away a few Moto 360 watches. Too bad you’re too late to enter.
— Motorola Mobility (@Motorola) August 29, 2014
- Chrome for desktops has a new look. You’ll need the bet channel to see the new switcher and other features.
- Google’s promoting the security of their cloud services.
- I know plenty of folks are Microsoft fans. OneDrive for Android allows you to separate business and personal.
- Here’s a pretty good review on how to sign out of that other Google+ account you never use.
- You can stream NPR and ABC to your Chromecast.
- Pandora now streams to Google Glass.
- I may be a “Google Tool,” but I don’t participate in “Google Dorking.”
- Googler, Mike Pegg, shared this interesting Google Maps plugin:
- A new update to Google Hangouts gives you a better look at your friend’s who are online.
- And once again, this post tries to show that Android users are “poor.”
- Did you buy a LG G watch? Perhaps you wanted the LG G Watch R. Pretty glad I waited, though I do like a square watch face.
- You don’t think Android’s powerful? Check this out. Controlling the weather, baby.
- I couldn’t remember if I posted something about these helpful Google Drive tips.
- And in the same vein, here are 9 things you might not know about Google Now.
- I know there are some Reddit fans, so here’s a great list of the best Android apps for Reddit.
- Finally, here are 5 apps you might want to add to your Android device.
Once again, have a great Labor Day weekend if you’re in the United States.