Okay, this new giveaway is huge! In fact, it’s your chance to win $200.
The Droid Lawyer is going international and teaming with Prime Lawyers, a premium Sydney, Australia law firm, to offer an exciting $200 cash giveaway.
Technology has a huge influence on law firms, and there are very few lawyers in this day and age who don’t use Android or other technology in their daily practice. The role of the legal professional is evolving as technology advances, and lawyers are using technology more than ever before. The new developments are impacting every aspect of the industry, from courtroom operations to document management to law firm practice.
The Droid Lawyer focuses on the relationship between lawyers and their Android devices – featuring news, helpful apps for lawyers and much more. Prime Lawyers and The Droid Lawyer are together offering you a chance to win a great cash prize for throwing your opinion into the debate.
How to win
It’s very easy to enter and it will only take you a few minutes. All that is required is to comment on this post and answer this question:
“What is your favorite Droid Lawyer post? And why?”
That’s all you need to do, just give me your opinion, and tell me about your favorite post from the blog.
There is no right answer, just share your honest opinion (and a link to the post). Let me know which post inspired you or entertained you the most and when you make your comment below, you’re entered to win the cash prize of $200.
Now, there are some rules:
- You must use your real name and email address (so I can contact you);
- Your email must be linked to a PayPal account (funds are transferred via PayPal);
- Open to all residents in all countries not embargoed by the United States;
- Only one entry per person;
- Actual retail value is $200 US;
- Winner is responsible for the payment of taxes and fees (excluding PayPal transfer fees);
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm CDT on June 20, 2014;
- This giveaway is void where prohibited, and odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received;
- One winner will be selected at random using random.org;
- Only comments entered on this page will qualify.
Think of what you could do with that extra infusion of cash. Perhaps treat yourself to some new technology to use in your law practice?
Go ahead and enter right now, it is very easy and will only take a minute. Good luck!