- HTC has an infographic showing how the work that goes into creating an Android OS update.
- Oppo Find 7 is going to be a 5.5 inch phone pre-loaded with Cyanogenmod. Who knows which US carriers will have the phone. I doubt Verizon.
- This is a cool app to show the battery percentage remaining on your Android 4.4 device. This only works on Android 4.4 devices.
- Do you use a case to protect your phone? If so, you’re in the majority. Only 25 percent of smartphone users don’t have a case to protect their device. Me, I go naked. Or is it called, “commando”?
- I got Google Glass:
Okay, not really. They’re just Droid Tot 2’s “spy glasses.” But if Google made glass like these, I’m totally in.
- Google Glass might be annoying:
- Google’s suing Rockstar Consortium for patent trolling. Rockstar is an Apple-Microsoft venture.
- Of course, FOSS Patents is saying Google’s probably a troll. I wouldn’t be surprised if we found out that FOSS’s Florian Mueller receives compensation from Apple or Microsoft to
write “unbiased” reportscover this case.
- ASUS has a new tablet that boots to Windows and Android. Hint: my birthday is January 20.
- If you’re coming from iOS to Android, you’ll need to know how to transfer your iTunes library.
- I’m always up for some app suggestions. Here’s a list of 25 you might be interested in.
- Or check out this list of 50 apps.
- You might also want to check out these suggestions for fixing some Android annoyances.
- Lawyerist featured some of my app suggestions, and I suggested some trends for 2014 on Attorney at Work.
- BYOD is a lot easier with Google Apps. At least that’s what Google wants you to believe:
- And who didn’t love go-karts as a kid?
Hope you have a great week!