- Chrome Beta app received a new update which adds a ton of great features.
- Android blog reports that Google Now added a ton of cards. Awesome.
- There’s a new Google Play Services 3.2. Automatic update adding some stability.
- Google Maps is pulling more real-time traffic updates from Waze. I just wish they’d both integrate (2.5 more years).
And now the rest of the news:
- Lawyerist has a great post on easily getting contacts to your address book.
- All NFL games will be available on YouTube if Google has its way. I suspect this will be a paid subscription channel.
- Fling app is available to play local media on your Chromecast. I haven’t tested this, so let me know if you do.
- Chromecast app updates are getting numerous. Koush pushed a new update to AirCast.
- HTC’s updating its Droid DNA and HTC One to Android 4.3. Don’t expect to see that anytime soon on your phone.
- And to show how good HTC is: Beats wants out of its relationship with HTC.
- If you do want an HTC One, it’s available on Verizon (welcome to the game Verizon). And it’s already to root with a cracked bootloader.
- Somebody please buy me this shirt. I’m an XXL or XL for comfort. In fact, I’ll trade: The Droid Lawyer schwag for this shirt.
- Futurelawyer mentioned Nikki Black’s Guide to the Cloud presentation. Well worth the read.
- Save some shekels for the new ASUS Transformer Infinity tablet. Good luck iPad.
- This location-based patent looks pretty sweet, and a might be a good way to beef up Android security.
- And finally, this comes from my Google+ comrade, Mitch Jackson:
Have a great week!
Oh yeah, and did I mention today’s the day we see the Moto X. Look for a review later.